'John Carter: Warlord of Mars' Set for November



In advance of Comic-Con, Dynamite has announced details for the upcoming relaunch of John Carter, Warlord of Mars. The title will be written by Ron Marz (who has been writing some of the online Edgar Rice Burroughs comic strips over on the official ERB site) with artist Abhishek Malsuni handling the artistic duties. Marz related his excitement about handling the characters in an official press statement:

"This is literally a job I've been wanting to do since I was twelve years old. I was just the right age when I discovered John Carter, Dejah Thoris, Tars Tarkas, and the wonder of Edgar Rice Burroughs' Mars. It fired my imagination like almost nothing else. So to finally get a chance to write these characters, to visit that world, is a dream come true for me."

For more news about the series hit http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=54235 and stay tuned for more from Comic-Con.

Comments

Popular Posts