"Jungle Tales of Tarzan" Goes Graphic Novel


Some more comic book goodness for Burroughs and Tarzan fans. In this case Sequential Pulp Comics and Dark Horse has announced an upcoming graphic novel adaptation of Jungle Tales of Tarzan written by Martin Powell (who is also writing Sequential's At the Earth's Core graphic novel) and artwork by a diverse line-up of artists. The list is posted along with the announcement at Mr. Powell's blog http://martinpowell221bcom.blogspot.com/2013/02/jungle-tales-of-tarzan-graphic-novel.html so go there for more info.

Comments

pascalahad said…
Great! I looove Jungle Tales of Tarzan. I know it's apparently not well loved among Burroughs fans, but I found those tales just sweet and spiritual. I often read that Burroughs' style was ill-suited for short stories, but I'm really not sure about that. The short format forced him to focus on the core of the story, and not to multiply twists too much.
Anonymous said…
Yay! I am super excited for this! I found a list of the artists and I looked up every single one on Google. I prefer some of the styles over others, but I can't wait to see how this goes!

Popular Posts