Warlord of Mars Volume One Announced


For those who have missed an issue or just wanted to wait this is for you. Amazon is taking pre-orders for Warlord of Mars Volume One, a trade paperback of the first 8 issues from Dynamite Comics http://www.amazon.com/Warlord-Mars-TP-Arvid-Nelson/dp/1606902067/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1307409270&sr=8-4. In addition to the issues the book will also contain "bonus material and a complete cover gallery featuring such great artists as Alex Ross, Joe Jusko, J. Scott Campbell, Lucio Parrillo, and more." The book is set for release October 11. I would also like to take a moment to mention a new feature here-a weekly poll on the side. This week's question concerns the recent retitling of the John Carter of Mars movie. Just make sure to vote and let the people know how you feel.

Comments

Poh said…
Your poll - I voted 'undecided' because, while I definitely don't want mere 'John Carter', I do think there are better options than 'John Carter of Mars'. If I could decide I'd take 'John Carter and A Princess of Mars' or 'John Carter: Under the Moons of Mars'. And I probably would not have a fit if 'Mars' was replaced with 'Barsoom', as long as one or the other is used, although I do prefer 'Mars'.

Hah! Word verification: undedu

Popular Posts